Come visit us with Pedego, the electric bike tours or hop onto the Wine Trolley for a large group visit!
Check out a Virtual Tour of our winery. We are one of Livermore’s best wineries. Come and see for yourself why we have been awarded numerous awards for our winery and our wine.
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays:
Reservations are required! Please make your reservations here.
First reservation is at 11:30am, the last available reservation is at 4:30pm.
If you’d like to stop by outside of these hours please call the Winery to make arrangements at 925-606-7411.
*We’re receiving new updates every day. Stay on top of changes by following us on Facebook or Instagram for the most up-to-date news and announcements.
- You have to be from the same “social bubble” with groups of up to 6 people.
- Upon arrival, all guests in the same party must be present in order to be seated. You may remove your mask only once seated at your table.
- Each party will be limited to 1hr & 15mins per visit.
- A meal must be purchased with any wine order as it is required by the Alameda County.
- We kindly ask that you bus your own table after visiting. We have a dish rack and trash bins set up in the parking lot.
- We are offering wine by the bottle, by the glass or a flight of 6 different wines. Flights are $20 per person and you get to keep your souvenir glass. We waive the tasting fee with a 2 bottle purchase per person that is tasting. Club Members, kindly leave your glasses behind as you enjoy your complimentary tasting or purchase them for just $5 per glass.
- All dogs must be on a leash and kept within 6 feet of the owner. Please do not let the dog interact with guests outside of your party.
- Children must be supervised at all time during your visit and refrain from interacting with other guests outside of your party.
- We are strictly following the guidelines of the CDC and the ACPHD.
- Come and enjoy some fabulous wines and let’s have some fun in these ‘new normal’ times! #itsallgoodatwood
Meet the team…
Rhonda Wood: Owner & Winemaker
Rhonda has been the winemaker since inception and used to be a pilot prior to this fun endeavor.
Michael Wood: Owner & CFO
Michael continues to pay the bills and his favorite wine is the Chardonnay.
Harrison Wood: Executive Vice President
Harrison is no newcomer to the wine business and loves exploring the world.
Holger Hornisch: General Manager & Cellar Meister
Holger came to us from managing different Trader Joe’s stores and has a passion driven love affair with wine. He loves traveling, animals and all things wine.
Alec Fraser: Assistant Winemaker
Alec is a graduate from Fresno State where he studied Oenology, he has been working at Wood Family since age 12.
Ben Fish: Cellar Master & Tasting Room Supervisor
Ben has been with WFV for over 4 years and although he is colorblind he makes fantastic pieces of art.
Michelle Flores: Club Manager and Tasting Room Supervisor
Michelle loves wine and also works with her husband Rob who is her high school sweetheart of 35 plus years.
Zach Strout: Tasting Room Manager
Zach recently took on the important role of managing the Tasting Room and is an avid Disc-Golf player.
Rhonda started making wine in 1996 after they purchased the Merlot vineyard where she and Michael built their home. Together, their passion for wine and belief that winemaking begins in the vineyard led them to the Livermore Valley. They are tireless champions about the quality of Livermore Valley soils and their commitment to Livermore Valley grown grapes. We have moved production from the home winery to our warehouse at 2407 Research Drive in 2017 and opened a tasting room with regular tasting hours for you to enjoy.